Thank you for visiting the website operated by Aneed Joint Stock Company. We respect and are committed to protecting your privacy. Please read the User Personal Information Protection Policy below to better understand the commitments we make to respect and protect the rights of our visitors.
Protecting our users’ personal information and building your trust is very important to us. Therefore, we will use your name and other information related to you in accordance with the content of this policy. We only collect necessary information related to the purchase and sale transaction.
PROTECTION POLICY OF USERS’ PERSONAL INFORMATION
Users or Customers will be required to fill in all information according to the information fields in the form available on the Website aneed.vn such as: Full name, address (home or office), email address (public) company or individual), phone number (mobile, home or office), credit card details (i.e. credit card type and number, CVC code, expiration date, cardholder name) and amount This information is required in order to place and complete the Customer’s online order (including sending an order confirmation email to the Customer).
- About cookies and web beacons: Cookies are data folders that are stored temporarily or permanently in the hard drive of the Client’s computer. Cookies are used to verify, track (protect status) and maintain specific information about use and users of the Website aneed.vn, such as preferences for the website. Cookie folders may also be placed on the Client’s computer by advertising service providers that have entered into an Agreement with Aneed for the above purposes and the data collected by these cookies is completely invalid. name. If the Customer does not agree, the Customer may delete all cookies already located on the hard drive of his computer by searching the folder with “cookie” in its name and deleting it. In the future, the Client may edit his/her browser choices so that (future) cookies are blocked; Please note that: If you do so, you may not be able to use the full features of the Aneed.vn Website.
1. PURPOSE OF COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION OF USERS
Provide services to the Customer and manage and use the User’s personal information for the purpose of managing the database about the User and promptly handling arising situations (if any).
2. SCOPE OF USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Website Aneed.vn uses the information provided by the User to:
- Provide services to Users;
- Send notices about information exchange activities between Users and Aneed;
- Prevent activities that destroy, take over the User’s user account or impersonate the User;
- Communicating and resolving complaints with Users;
- Confirm and exchange information about the User’s transaction at Aneed;
- In case of request of a competent state management agency.
3. PERSONAL INFORMATION STORAGE TIME
There is no time limit except in case the User submits a cancellation request to the Management Board or the Company is dissolved or bankrupt.
4. PERSONS OR ORGANIZATIONS MAY BE ACCESSED TO USERS’ PERSONAL INFORMATION
The User agrees that, in case of necessity, the following agencies/organizations/individuals have the right to access and collect their personal information, including:
- A third party has an integration service with Website Aneed.vn
- Event organizers and sponsors
- Competent state agency in case of request as prescribed in operating regulations
- Market research company
- Financial advisor, legal and audit firm
- Complainant can prove User’s violation
- At the request of a competent state agency
5. ADDRESS OF INFORMATION COLLECTION AND MANAGEMENT UNIT
6. MEDIA AND TOOLS FOR USERS TO ACCESS AND CORRECT YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION DATA
Users have the right to check, update, adjust or cancel their personal information by themselves by logging into the Aneed.vn Website and editing personal information or requesting the Administration to do this.
The User has the right to submit a complaint about the disclosure of his personal information to a third party to the Administration. When receiving these feedbacks, Aneed will confirm the information, be responsible for answering the reason and guide the User to restore and secure the information.
7. COMMITMENT TO SECURITY OF USERS’ PERSONAL INFORMATION
Do not use, do not transfer, provide or disclose to third parties about the User’s personal information without the consent of the User, except for the cases specified in this regulation or the provisions of this Law.
In the event that the information server is attacked by a hacker leading to the loss of the User’s personal data, the Administration is responsible for notifying and working with the relevant authorities to investigate and handle it promptly, and notify the User of the incident.
Absolute confidentiality of all User’s online transaction information including invoice information, accounting and digitized vouchers in Aneed area.
8. MECHANISM FOR RECEIVED AND SETTLEMENT OF COMPLAINTS RELATED TO USERS’ INFORMATION
When discovering that his/her personal information has been misused for the purpose or scope, the User sends a complaint email to email firstname.lastname@example.org or calls 024 62 82 82 83 to complain and provide provide evidence related to the case to the Management Board. The Administration commits to respond immediately or at the latest within 24 (twenty-four) working hours from the time of receipt of the complaint